Mental traps. These are the processes of the mind, which in everyday life encourage you to act on the rolled-up, habitual way. The result is a loss of vitality and mass of time, but it does not produce the desired result. Our interests and needs are not being met. It is not easy enough to get out of this vicious circle, only a part of people think about it. How to fight mental traps?
Dinosaurs, like cavemen, didn’t used to know about the time management. But in 1754 BC, the Hammurabi Code established different rates for specific types of work.
On the eve of the magic of winter holidays, we recall the film "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". But there is a much more insidious thief who steals not only gifts and good spirit, but also productivity. It is about team time management.
The list with updated:
- The separation of access to the management of the rates for 1) your own rate view in the timer/report и 2) rate management, including your own
- User menu is moved to the left.
- An eye has been added to the profile rate.
- An eye has been added to hide a rate on users page
- The display order on the report page has been changed: now the total is displayed first, and below - the details. It used to be the opposite.
- The display of control buttons on the report page and on the page with all check-ins was improved.
Page 16 of 20