We sincerely believe that if you are familiar with the Checkiant time tracker and are reading this blog, you have already got rid of the problem of inefficient use of working time and have full control over all 5, 8 or 10 working hours per day. But are you so productive in your free time, which is still a big part of our lives?
Hello friends! Yura is in touch.
We rolled out just a huge update to the Checkiant web-version! New design, paid features, updates in the profile, access system for subordinates, reports and automatic reports, filters, support for date and time zone formats on all pages, and much, much more! I would like to write about each feature, each bug fixed separately, but we are so actively working on it now that there is no time for description. Therefore, I just give some comments of our development team and some screenshots of the screens (at random):
- Design is updated on all pages except intervals (still in progress). This is a huge amount of work, I would like to talk about each page separately, but, unfortunately, there is no time for this.
- All forms with dates using time zones are updated. Imagine, before we did not support time zones!
- Mobile version is improved, but not everywhere yet. The main functionality on the mobile phone is still working like a bastard! But don’t worry - we are working on it!
- The structure of the interval database has been updated (intervals are the basis of time tracking).
- Data filters are updated on all pages.
- Pagination is added on all pages.
A while ago, we used to get up early, have a quick breakfast and run to work at 9:00 a.m. so that we don't have to be late. Now, distant work is becoming more and more popular. It is easy to find a remote work, so everybody can try themselves as a remote worker. Checkiant will make this experience more comfortable and simple. Everyone can highlight the pros and cons of remote work, but we are confident: Checkiant - one of the best services for team time-tracking and accounting of working time of both office employees and employees outside the office.
When it comes to efficient planning and use of your working time, anything goes . Sometimes you have to try even tools that were originally developed for other purposes. For example, time management sketching is a relatively unusual phenomenon. And it has its advantageous.
Wait a bit! We are almost ready to roll out our new version of Checkiant with HUUUGE amount of new features :)
Page 1 of 6