Why is it necessary to keep track of working hours? In the rush of days, we lose a lot of hours or minutes for absolutely unimportant things, even at the time of the workflow - the employees are not always willing to work. Lack of motivation, disorganization, spending time in social networks and communicating with colleagues, long lunches or a general decrease of productivity negatively affect the result.
For the company it's inefficient to pay to such employees. The way out of this situation is the team time tracking.
The importance of keeping track of working hours and earned money
Time tracking is the monitoring and analysis of employees' working hours for identify their productivity and energy efficiency. Reasons for monitoring:
- The desire to improve the working capacity of the staff;
- Employee productivity analysis;
- Determining whether the salary responds to the performed work;
- Optimization of working schedule.
Using a time tracker
The program that we offer you will eliminate any problems with monitoring of worked time. Checkiant time tracker using will help to:
- Structure and organize the activities;
- Increase productivity;
- Fully control the workflow;
- keep accounting system for an efficient and productive time control;
- Increase the profitability of employees' work;
- Get objective data about the work of the employees;
- Find out the attitude of employees to their activities;
- Eliminate inefficient and lazy workers in the team;
- Observe the performance of each employee;
- Monitor the work of the staff during their "working" time.
This time tracking program has a simple and pleasant interface and a wide range of functionality, that makes its demands on the market of modern corporate IT products for improving the efficiency of any activity.
Simple and convenient time tracker Checkiant
The Chekiant time tracking program is a reliable and comfortable time tracker for calculating spent work time and earned profit.
The advantages of this time-tracker:
- Simplicity and ease of use. The program has a simple and intuitive interface that will be comfortable for everyone. You can even use the tracker remotely, regardless where you or your subordinates are.
- There are many useful functions.
- Preserving the history of rates.
- Availability of a subordinate system for accessing reports, rates, and contact data of subordinate employees. Relevant for managers and directors.
- Synchronization between different devices on which you use the app.
- Multiple languages - Russian, Ukrainian, and English.
Chekiant helps not only to discipline and plan the team's work, to see the overall efficiency of the department, but also each employee. It is also developed to unite and rally the team for the successful achievement of a common goals. Follow the link and try it 7 days for free.