Dinosaurs, like cavemen, didn’t used to know about the time management. But in 1754 BC, the Hammurabi Code established different rates for specific types of work.
On the eve of the magic of winter holidays, we recall the film "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". But there is a much more insidious thief who steals not only gifts and good spirit, but also productivity. It is about team time management.
A time-tracker can only calculate the time worked and create a weekly, monthly or annual report. Or not? We found 6 examples of using Checkiant to improve the work of a team or a whole company company:
The list with updated:
- The separation of access to the management of the rates for 1) your own rate view in the timer/report и 2) rate management, including your own
- User menu is moved to the left.
- An eye has been added to the profile rate.
- An eye has been added to hide a rate on users page
- The display order on the report page has been changed: now the total is displayed first, and below - the details. It used to be the opposite.
- The display of control buttons on the report page and on the page with all check-ins was improved.
We had a pause in work and, unfortunately, we are forced to slow down the development process.
Yesterday we completed the hourly / monthly rates, and also corrected the reports using both types of rates. Why is Checkiant cool?
Page 6 of 10