On the eve of the magic of winter holidays, we recall the film "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". But there is a much more insidious thief who steals not only gifts and good spirit, but also productivity. It is about team time management.
A time-tracker can only calculate the time worked and create a weekly, monthly or annual report. Or not? We found 6 examples of using Checkiant to improve the work of a team or a whole company company:
The list with updated:
- The separation of access to the management of the rates for 1) your own rate view in the timer/report и 2) rate management, including your own
- User menu is moved to the left.
- An eye has been added to the profile rate.
- An eye has been added to hide a rate on users page
- The display order on the report page has been changed: now the total is displayed first, and below - the details. It used to be the opposite.
- The display of control buttons on the report page and on the page with all check-ins was improved.
We had a pause in work and, unfortunately, we are forced to slow down the development process.
Yesterday we completed the hourly / monthly rates, and also corrected the reports using both types of rates. Why is Checkiant cool?
Page 3 of 7