he Mind Map method is a visualization technique that helps you learn new information or solve a problem. If the usual methods of remembering of the new information and planning seem outdated to You, we offer to get acquainted with Mind Maps. Believe us, despite what You do in life, you will definitely like the Mind Mapping method.
It is never too late to learn, but with age and depending on the type of activity it becomes more difficult to remember new information. Surely each of us at least once thought: how to remember new information faster? Well, there are actually a lot of different ways. Which ones are more suitable for you? Let's find out.
We sincerely believe that if you are familiar with the Checkiant time tracker and are reading this blog, you have already got rid of the problem of inefficient use of working time and have full control over all 5, 8 or 10 working hours per day. But are you so productive in your free time, which is still a big part of our lives?
Hello friends! Yura is in touch.
We rolled out just a huge update to the Checkiant web-version! New design, paid features, updates in the profile, access system for subordinates, reports and automatic reports, filters, support for date and time zone formats on all pages, and much, much more! I would like to write about each feature, each bug fixed separately, but we are so actively working on it now that there is no time for description. Therefore, I just give some comments of our development team and some screenshots of the screens (at random):
- Design is updated on all pages except intervals (still in progress). This is a huge amount of work, I would like to talk about each page separately, but, unfortunately, there is no time for this.
- All forms with dates using time zones are updated. Imagine, before we did not support time zones!
- Mobile version is improved, but not everywhere yet. The main functionality on the mobile phone is still working like a bastard! But don’t worry - we are working on it!
- The structure of the interval database has been updated (intervals are the basis of time tracking).
- Data filters are updated on all pages.
- Pagination is added on all pages.
Page 9 of 15