The quarantine caused an unplanned failure in the working regime of many companies. We sincerely want to help make the transition to remote work as easy as possible. Therefore, we provide all companies and individuals who have been forced to switch to remote work with free access for 1 month to our product - Checkiant time tracker.
This way we can contribute to the stabilization of the economic situation. Simple time tracker Checkiant is ideal for teams, regardless of the number of employees. And everyone will be able to track how they spend their time during the quarantine period and be more effective during "home isolation". After all, time is our most valuable resource, and let's use it in the best way.
Functions and benefits for companies
During remote work, communication between company employees is not as fast as in normal mode. Especially a lot of work is added for managers who must monitor the timely completion of tasks. Implementing time tracking in the team is the best solution for the period of quarantine. And here's why:
- you can find out how many people worked on a particular day;
- how long did the whole team work;
- what was the most time spent on;
- what can be improved at this stage to make remote work more productive.
Simple and easy time tracker Checkiant copes with these tasks quickly and has a lot of important features, thanks to which you can easy apply remote work in the company. The main ones are:
- The subordinate system allows the manager to track the work of each employee and separate teams as a whole.
- A variety of reports - automatic (for a week, month) and for a set period of time.
- Easy to use: the user-friendly interface allows you to start a timer by one click, and select a client or project by two clicks.
Individual use of the time tracker
If you are a freelancer or engaged in individual activities, time tracking will also be useful for you.
If you are not used to working at home, household chores constantly distract you and do not allow to focus on tasks. If you feel that it is more and more difficult to organize yourself and efficiency is falling, then we suggest you to make a to-do list for the day and week. A time tracker will help you track the progress of your plan. Time tracking will encourage you to stay focused on one activity until it will be completed.
Using a time tracker for personal purposes will be useful for:
- accounting of working hours and earned money;
- setting goals and monitoring their achievement;
- self-discipline - after all, it is difficult to work at home, study, make sports and other important things;
- analyze what you are actually spending your time on. After all, knowing how much time you spend with your family, reading, solving various problems, doing household chores, etc. will help you rethink a lot of things.
If Checkiant time tracker will help you in your business and will be useful for organizing remote work, we will be very happy and hope hat you will appreciate its convenience and functionality.